Of Course, There’s No Way They Can Mess This Up……

The VA Sends:


If you are receiving your Federal benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) by paper check, you will need to switch to electronic payments by March 1, 2013. You can receive your benefits electronically in one of two ways: (1) by direct deposit or (2) by prepaid debit card where the U.S. Treasury deposits your benefits directly to a debit card. This is an option if you do not have a bank account and do not want to open one. You can request a debit card by calling (800) 333-1795 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm ET). If you have questions, call the Go Direct Helpline at (800) 333-1795.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s